Project Engineer Supplier Development (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in China we are looking for qualified support in the area of quality and supplier management!
- Take part in international project teams and develop local suppliers of multinational OEMs.
- Ensure project milestones to guarantee SOP of OEMs’ products.
- Design production processes of suppliers to match our customers’ requirements regarding process stability and quality.
- Define testing methods and quality requirements.
- Establish continuous improvement processes.
- Train and coach suppliers in state-of-the-art methods and tools.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Industrial Engineering or preferably Vehicle Engineering.
- 5 years experience in the automotive manufacturing industry working for an OEM manufacturer or a 1st and 2nd tier supplier.
- Good practice with PPAP/APQP processes and knowledge about ISO/TS16949, VDA 6.3. Auditing experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Good usage of problem solving and statistic analysis tools e.g. FMEA, 8D, SPC, etc.
- Knowledge of Lean Production methods is preferred e.g. 5S, VSM, KAIZEN, Six Sigma etc.
- Though our projects are most likely at Chinese locations, we expect flexibility and mobility within Asia.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese or German.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...