Project Manager Factory and Production Planning (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in China we are looking for qualified support in the area of factory planning!
- As project manager, you will head up our Ingenics project team and be responsible for the operational execution, implementation and management of our projects.
- You will act as the interface in the European and Chinese design and planning environment.
- You will be advising our national and international customers on strategic factory planning projects, from location scouting and general development up to realization.
- Your duties will include identifying potentials for improving production and logistics processes and demonstrating the best way to utilize them.
- Together with our customers’ management teams, you will develop the design and project planning for efficient plant and factory structures.
- You have an above-average degree in industrial engineering / engineering with a specialization in production/manufacturing engineering or a comparable degree in a similar subject.
- With several years of professional work and project experience in the automotive and supply industry and mechanical engineering sector, you have strategic, design and analytical skills and will bring solid project management expertise to the job.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese or German.
- You are interested in other cultures, have the mobility needed to attend to our international customer projects, and are excited about trying out new directions.
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for domestic and international travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...