Senior Project Engineer Production Assembly Planning (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
To further expand our project teams in Shanghai and Shenyang, we are looking for a:
- Planning and realization of end-to-end concepts in manufacturing and assembly environments.
- Identification of improvement potential in existing assembly processes and optimization of line-balancing for assembly lines.
- Organize and implement existing or new tools, jigs, fixtures and equipment.
- Development of assembly concepts to maximize the efficiency of manufacturing processes.
- Preparing pricing schedules, preparing tender documents and evaluation matrices.
- Assisting the customer in the selection of qualified suppliers.
- Monitoring progress throughout the project implementation and comparing this with the projected schedule of work.
- Managing sub-suppliers.
- Supervising Installation and Commissioning of Equipment.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Training of Customer’s employees.
- Above-average Degree or Masters in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Technology and 3-5 years experience in manufacturing
- Experience in process planning and efficiency improvement projects especially for automotive manufacturers, system and engine builders.
- Experience in implementing Lean Production tools in international manufacturing companies
- Excellent communication skills, including quick understanding and active listening, good team player
- Ability to support our customers in complex project tasks as well as working in international project teams.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese or German.
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for domestic and international travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...