Process Planner Aerospace (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
To further expand our project team in China we are looking for a:
- You will be responsible for carrying out on-site inspections in the relevant production areas as well as for preparing process records for our customers in the aerospace and supplier industry.
- Your tasks will include the analysis of the considered production process and its synchronisation.
- You will examine the possibilities for optimising and rationalising the production process and take over the capacity calculation for the optimum design of the production capacities.
- You will also be responsible for conducting KAIZEN workshops.
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering, production engineering, industrial engineering or a similar technical course of studies and gained (first) professional experience. Practical experience in the aerospace industry is an advantage for this position.
- In addition, you have practical knowledge of analysis and evaluation in the area of production planning and lean production, complemented by knowledge of work preparation, process planning or material and production control.
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in the application of common industrial engineering tools.
- You are familiar with MS Office.
- You are characterized by strong team and communication skills, assertiveness, high resilience and flexibility.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese or German.
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for domestic and international travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...