Project Engineer (m/f/d)
Greenville | Tuscaloosa | Charleston (SC)
To further expand our project team in Tuscaloosa we are looking for a:
- Acively involved in various planning and consulting projects and are jointly responsible for the development of innovative solutions and processes to increase efficiency and optimize processes in the designated area.
- Support the project leader and the subproject leaders by creating, preparing and coordinating interdepartmental processes.
- Drive the problem resolution process for process issues found. Track progress and timing of countermeasures. Escalate slow resolution of topics to ensure issue resolution.
- Bachelor´s degree in Engineering, IT, Operations Management or related field and a minimum of 2 years of engineering and/or project planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Business fluent in English & German required.
- Authorization to work in US required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.