Manufacturing Engineer (Automotive) (m/f/d)
Greenville | Tuscaloosa | Charleston (SC)
To further expand our project teams in Greenville (SC) and Tuscaloosa (AL) we are looking for a:
- Plan, design, develop, modify and improve manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods;
- Plan and coordinate assembly processes, tools, fixtures and equipment for designated area of responsibility within assembly;
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs using knowledge of assembly methods;
- Develop, evaluate and improve assembly process and process methods utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication process, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards;
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in processing methods;
- Build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks, as well as execute launch operations;
- Use design software and PFMEA for product development;
- Create and maintain assembly process sheets;
- Analyze and plan space requirements and workflow and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency;
- Evaluate product according to specifications and quality standards; and
- Incorporate new methods and processes to improve existing operations.
- U.S. Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering and 6 months of relevant work experience in the job offered.
- Experience with using PFEMEA for product development in the automotive industry is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm, 40 hours per week.
Application form is loading ...