Production Planner Composite Components (CFRP) Aviation (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in China we are looking for qualified support at different locations!
- You will be responsible for the planning of manufacturing concepts for fibre composite components, the development of automation and handling concepts as well as the selection of processes.
- You will analyse, design and realize the manufacturing structures and process sequences, derive requirements for the component design and implement these in a competent planning.
- You will also be responsible for process planning and the preparation of specifications for system selection.
- In addition, you will manage material qualification and identification of alternative or substitute materials for the continuous optimization of production and process
- You have successfully completed a degree in industrial engineering/engineering in the field of production/process or plastics technology.
- In addition, you have relevant experience in manufacturing processes of fiber-reinforced plastics and knowledge in the single-part production of CFRP components, which you have ideally gained in the aviation industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including quick understanding and active listening, good team player.
- Ability to work independently with customers in complex project tasks as well as working in international project teams.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese or German.
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for domestic and international travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...