Project Engineer (m/f/d)
To further expand our project team in Mexico we are looking for a:
- Planning and implementation of processes / products.
- KPI’s and report to the customer
- Project overlap control.
- Tracking and follow up of projects.
- Above average Engineer qualification specializing in Industrial Engineering or a comparable degree and two or more years of professional experience, preferably in or for the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of core tools, logistics processes, assembly or automation.
- Business Fluent in English required, German is desirable.
- Interest in other cultures and the corresponding mobility to enthusiastically take new paths for our national and international customer projects.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.