Quality Project Manager (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in Mexico we are looking for qualified support in the area of quality management!
We can count on you here
- Participation and support in different projects related to quality assurance and supplier development.
- Development and implementation of performance assessments at supplier´s facilities (Tier I, Tier II).
- Support of customers and suppliers in launching quality management systems and tools (e.g. APQP, GD&T).
- Monitor and support supplier development.
- Assure project product and process success.
This is how you convince us
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar degree.
- More than 5 years of experience in the automotive industry and proven experience in Supply Chain Management, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in Quality Engineering of OEM’s T1 and T2 programs.
- Certified as VDA external auditor/ ISO is a MUST.
- Core Tools knowledge such as: PPAP, MSA, SPC and APQP.
- Profound knowledge in project managements and its methods.
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably also in German..
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here.