Quality Project Manager (m/f/d)
To further expand our project team in Mexico we are looking for a:
- Participation and support in different projects related to quality assurance and supplier development.
- Development and implementation of performance assessments at supplier´s facilities (Tier I, Tier II).
- Support of customers and suppliers in launching quality management systems and tools (e.g. APQP, GD&T).
- Monitor and support supplier development.
- Assure project product and process success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a similar degree.
- More than 5 years of experience in the automotive industry and proven experience in Supply Chain Management, Development and Quality Assurance.
- Expertise in Quality Engineering of OEM’s T1 and T2 programs.
- Certified as VDA external auditor/ ISO is a MUST.
- Core Tools knowledge such as: PPAP, MSA, SPC and APQP.
- Profound knowledge in project managements and its methods.
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably also in German..
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...