Project Engineer (m/f/d) Material Control/Container Management
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in Greenville (SC) we are looking for qualified support in the area of logistics!
- Monitor daily status of and maintain communication with assigned supplier base.
- Implement exception processes to ensure timely arrival of outbound materials to suppliers.
- Run various SAP and transportation carrier reports to generate information about in-transit material.
- Monitor days of supply levels via regular container inventories and make needed process adjustments to ensure stable supply.
- Perform root cause analysis activities and host meetings with process partners to resolve issues that arise during daily operations.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences in Business or Industrial Engineering (Supply Chain / Operations / Logistics preferred).
- Proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel functionalities.
- Familiarity with business intelligence software (Power-BI / Tableau / Qlik).
- Ability to perform in a cross-functional team.
- Self-starter mindset, able to explore / research solutions independently.
- 5 years of prior work experience within logistics or consulting, ideally in a material control, transportation management, or logistics planning role.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...