Industrial Engineer (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in the Czech Republic we are looking for qualified support!
- Develop concepts to optimize processes and to increase the efficiency of manufacturing processes.
- Lean Production and Lean Logistics methods/philosophies to existing and future manufacturing processes and projects.
- Design production layouts and processes with the purpose of increasing productivity, eliminating wastefulness, reducing costs, and ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Develop and implement process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Design the layout of facilities and determine personnel requirements.
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial/ Mechanical/ or Electrical Engineering or other related field of study.
- A minimum of 3 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing/ automotive setting.
- Experience in process planning and efficiency improvement projects, knowledge in REFA and MTM methods is a plus.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...