Project Engineer Logistics Planning (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in the area of Logistics Planning we are looking for qualified support!
- Plan, develop and implement logistics processes for all stages of a cross-company value chain.
- Monitor the flow of materials and products from suppliers throughout the organization with intensions to identify saving opportunities and to develop a plan to realize those.
- Identify and implement new logistics concepts that reduce processing time and work force requirements by stabilizing and optimizing the process of receiving goods, storing, and delivering to the line.
- Design systems aligned with logistics requirements, including material and information flows, operating resources, structures, and investments – from the suppliers through to production.
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Mechanical Engineering, or other related field of study.
- 3 years of logistics planning experience within a manufacturing / automotive setting.
- Knowledge of and experience in continuous improvement methods.
- Experience in the planning and application of logistics supply methods like JIT, JIS, Kanban, Supermarket, Milkrun etc.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...