Project Engineer Assembly Planning (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in the area of Assembly Planning we are looking for qualified support!
- Analyze, develop, and improve manufacturing structures and process cycles for maximum efficiency while using the Lean methodology and Lean tools, such as value stream mapping, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen, One-Piece- Flow, JIT and TPM.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives in existing assembly processes.
- Perform process optimization and line balancing for assembly lines.
- Plan and/or lead engineering changes and deviations for assembly.
- Analyze and plan space requirements and workflow, design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate with finance, procurement, design staff and vendors concerning product design, process tools and equipment to ensure efficient production methods and organize purchase of equipment, materials, or parts.
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, or other related field of study.
- 3 years of engineering experience in the field of assembly or manufacturing.
- Experience in process planning and efficiency improvement projects especially in automotive setting.
- Practical experience in the field of Lean methodology and Lean tools, such as value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, JIT, One-Piece- Flow and TPM.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...