Project Engineer Assembly Planning (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in the area of Assembly Planning we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- Analyze, develop, and improve manufacturing structures and process cycles for maximum efficiency while using the Lean methodology and Lean tools, such as value stream mapping, 5S, Kanban, Kaizen, One-Piece- Flow, JIT and TPM.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives in existing assembly processes.
- Perform process optimization and line balancing for assembly lines.
- Plan and/or lead engineering changes and deviations for assembly.
- Analyze and plan space requirements and workflow, design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate with finance, procurement, design staff and vendors concerning product design, process tools and equipment to ensure efficient production methods and organize purchase of equipment, materials, or parts.
This is how you convince us
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, or other related field of study.
- 3 years of engineering experience in the field of assembly or manufacturing.
- Experience in process planning and efficiency improvement projects especially in automotive setting.
- Practical experience in the field of Lean methodology and Lean tools, such as value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, JIT, One-Piece- Flow and TPM.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here: