Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in the area of Quality Management we are looking for qualified support!
- Assure internal and external customer satisfaction by improving both systems and product quality.
- Ensure the quality of components and/ or processes.
Investigate and eliminate causes of systemic quality problems and follow up on corrective actions.
- Implement quality-oriented processes involving development, purchasing and production.
- Work with suppliers on developing optimal supplier management program and ensure sustainable problem solving, e.g. through 8-D, 5-Why, etc.
- Deploy common QM tools, such as PPAP, APQP, etc. during the product sampling process.
- Bachelor´s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or other related field of study.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in quality management in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in using relevant standards and tools of the automotive industry (e.g. TS 16949, ISO 9001, VDA 6.x, FMEA, APQP etc.).
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...