Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Prag | Bratislava
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in the area of Quality Management we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- Assure internal and external customer satisfaction by improving both systems and product quality.
- Ensure the quality of components and/ or processes.
Investigate and eliminate causes of systemic quality problems and follow up on corrective actions.
- Implement quality-oriented processes involving development, purchasing and production.
- Work with suppliers on developing optimal supplier management program and ensure sustainable problem solving, e.g. through 8-D, 5-Why, etc.
- Deploy common QM tools, such as PPAP, APQP, etc. during the product sampling process.
This is how you convince us
- Bachelor´s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or other related field of study.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in quality management in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in using relevant standards and tools of the automotive industry (e.g. TS 16949, ISO 9001, VDA 6.x, FMEA, APQP etc.).
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here:
Tel: +49 731 93680272
Application form is loading ...