Project Engineer Body-in-White Planning (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our team in the area of Body-in-White we are looking for qualified support!
- Ensure tooling and equipment needs derived from new setup, change management, process requirements and additional inputs are implemented within safety, quality, timing, and cost targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive expertise and overview of all assigned equipment, coordinate vendor throughout the launch process and ensure buyoff procedure and launch readiness.
- Design, select and procure operating resources.
- Coordinate installation process of equipment.
- Provide support to organize tools/equipment and fixtures in conjunction with external and internal service providers, such as maintenance, process engineering, tool shops, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct buy-offs at vendors.
- Provide implementation timing, budget, and equipment status.
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related field of study.
- 3 years of professional experience in equipment/ tooling design and planning.
- Experience with creation of RFQ’s, tender management and supplier management.
- Experience with integration and launch support.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...