Project Engineer Body-in-White Planning (m/f/d)
Prag | Bratislava
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our team in the area of Body-in-White we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- Ensure tooling and equipment needs derived from new setup, change management, process requirements and additional inputs are implemented within safety, quality, timing, and cost targets.
- Maintain a comprehensive expertise and overview of all assigned equipment, coordinate vendor throughout the launch process and ensure buyoff procedure and launch readiness.
- Design, select and procure operating resources.
- Coordinate installation process of equipment.
- Provide support to organize tools/equipment and fixtures in conjunction with external and internal service providers, such as maintenance, process engineering, tool shops, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct buy-offs at vendors.
- Provide implementation timing, budget, and equipment status.
This is how you convince us
- Bachelor´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related field of study.
- 3 years of professional experience in equipment/ tooling design and planning.
- Experience with creation of RFQ’s, tender management and supplier management.
- Experience with integration and launch support.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here!
Tel: +49 731 93680272
Application form is loading ...