Intern for Project, Marketing and Office Support (m/f/d)
Ingenics is seeking an Intern for Project, Marketing, and Office Support in Greenville, SC (USA)
We can count on you here
- Updates ICA internal SharePoint on a regular basis with company related information.
- Supports Marketing related activities such as:
- Updating and maintaining marketing schedule in alignment with the Marketing department in Germany
- Providing translation and proof-reading support for marketing and/or sales related documents or papers
- Website design in communication with Ingenics AG in Germany
- Assists recruiting activities for current openings and future project needs.
- Supports project acquisition process for open tenders (e.g., consultant profile creation, tracking / updating HR tools).
- Updating, maintaining, and optimizing data in the CRM-System.
- Performs project support for automotive consulting projects
This is how you convince us
- Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Industrial or Mechanical Engineer, Operations Management/Supply Chain, or other related field.
- Automotive Industry Exposure
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Proficient language skills in German (not essential but useful)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here.