Buyer Specialist (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in Charleston and Tuscaloosa we are looking for support!
We can count on you here
- Negotiate prices, capacity and timing for: Prototypes, PPAP samples, production material, and tooling with suppliers in order to meet project targets.
- Submit RFQs to suppliers for new components and engineering changes to existing components and issue Purchase Orders.
- Analyze data & propose sourcing solutions.
- Represent Purchasing in cross departmental project teams.
- Assist with efforts in new supplier development, validation & implementation.
- Assist in resolution of supplier, commercial, delivery and quality issues.
- Support development of organizational purchasing and supply base strategy.
This is how you convince us
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/ Operations Management or other related field or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of SAP or comparative software.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and related systems and processes.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here.