Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in the US we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- Lead the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities within the NAFTA supply base to ensure SOP. Tasks include:
- Creation and alignment of the production part approval process (PPAP) per the AIAG or VDA guidelines
- Run at Rate
- Appearance boundary samples
- Review trial parts
- Report part readiness for launch to management team
- Fixture & Gauge concept and capability validation
- Supplier validation and development process
- Specialist for production issues
- Provide lessons learned from current series to improve future projects.
- Perform process audits (VDA 6.3) at suppliers and monitor supplier performance to organizational targets and standards.
- Facilitate improvement plans using problem solving and continuous improvement techniques.
- Manage international production part suppliers (in NAFTA region) in regards to quality concerns and change implementation.
- Communicate part issues and coordinate countermeasure activities.
This is how you convince us
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Engineering with OEM or Tier 1 supplier.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills including 8D, 5-Why, etc.
- PPAP and audit experience.
- Working knowledge in Advanced Product Quality Planning and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Experience with hand measurement tools (e.g. micro-meters and calipers).
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project and Outlook).
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here.