Process and organizational consulting
Lean Management Consultant (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in China we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- Developing concepts to maximize the efficiency of manufacturing processes at Customer Plants.
- Applying Lean Production and Lean Logistics methods/philosophies to existing and future manufacturing plants.
- Conducting Customer Trainings on all aspects of Lean Production.
- Designing systems aligned with logistics requirements, including material and information flows, operating resources, structures, and investments – from the suppliers through to production.
- Your duties will include assisting and supporting our partners in China with the planning and implementation of your projects.
- You will be responsible for professional and skilled project management in your task area.
This is how you can convince us
- You have an above-average degree in industrial engineering / engineering with a specialization in production/manufacturing engineering or a comparable degree in a similar subject.
- With several years of professional work and project experience in the automotive and supply industry and mechanical engineering sector, you have strategic, design and analytical skills and will bring solid project management expertise to the job.
- Business fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English (knowledge of further languages especially German would be advantageous).
- You are interested in other cultures, have the mobility needed to attend to our international customer projects, and are excited about trying out new directions.
- Based in Shanghai Office. Willingness for business travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Tel: +49 731 93680265
Application form is loading ...