Human Resources Generalist and Recruiter (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our team in Mexico we are looking for support!
We can count on you here
The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee termination, company policy and procedure adherence.
In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Personel administration
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding and offboarding process
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal responsibilities
- Follow up and accomplish of HR strategies (GPtW, NOM 035 and internal communication)
This is how you convince us
- 3+ years' of experience working in Human Resources and Recruitment
- Business english level is a MUST
- Automotive technical recruitment experience is desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- SAP HR modules knowledge is a plus
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here.