Consultant Logistics Planning (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in China we are looking for qualified support in the area of logistics planning!
- For our domestic and international customers, you will be responsible for developing the concrete planning and implementation of logistics projects for all stages of a cross-company value chain.
- You will be designing systems aligned with logistics requirements, including material and information flows, operating resources, structures and investments – from the suppliers through to production.
- Your duties will include assisting and supporting our partners in China with the planning and implementation of your projects.
- You will be responsible for professional and skilled project management in your task area.
- Degree or Masters in Industrial Engineering, other Engineering Disciplines or Business Administration and 3-5 years of professional working experience in the field of Logistics.
- Experience in logistics planning and efficiency improvement projects for manufacturers, especially in the Automotive Industry.
- Profound experience in the logistics planning process for at least 3 of: Production Logistics, Warehouse Logistics, Inventory Management, Transportation Logistics, Supply Chain Logistics, Logistics IT Solutions, Supplier Management.
- Deep founded knowledge and hands-on experience in the planning and application of logistics supply methods: JIT, JIS, Kanban, Supermarket, Milkrun etc. is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including quick understanding and active listening, good team player.
- Ability to work independently with customers in complex project tasks as well as working in international project teams.
- Business fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English (knowledge of further languages especially German would be advantageous).
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for business travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Tel: +49 731 93680265
Application form is loading ...