Project Engineer Factory Planning (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our team in the area of Factory Planning we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- You create factory and plant layouts together with the planning teams of our customers in the automotive sector in Bratislava and Mladá Boleslav.
- You convert the identified potentials in production and logistics processes into a competent planning.
- In close collaboration with our customers, you will carry out the selection, design and procurement of operating resources and calculate the costs of the overall project.
- Furthermore you are responsible for qualified project management in your area of expertise.
- You accompany the implementation of your planning at the customer.
This is how you convince us
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of production/manufacturing technology or a degree in a comparable field of study and have (initial) professional experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Good German, Czech and/or Slovak languages Skills; business fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the programs AutoCAD, Microstation and ideally Process Designer and/or Process Simulate.
- Willingness to travel for our different projects.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here!