Consultant Industrial Engineering (m/f/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in Shenyang and Shanghai we are looking for qualified support in the area of industrial engineering!
- Developing concepts to maximize the efficiency of manufacturing processes at Customer Plants.
- Applying Lean Production methods/philosophies to existing and future manufacturing plants.
- Applying Lean Logistics methods/philosophies to existing and future manufacturing plants.
- Conducting Customer Trainings on all aspects of Lean Production.
- Coaching and promoting the Lean Philosophy with our Customers.
- Understanding and integrating Customer specific requirements.
- Preparing and presenting status and results to Customers.
- Achieving the project targets in line with Ingenics Quality Standards.
- Degree or Masters in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Technology complemented by 3-5 years of professional relevant working experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in process planning and efficiency improvement projects for automotive manufacturers and/or system and engine builders.
- Hands on experience of Lean Production in international manufacturing companies.
- Experience in the planning process and time management for industrial applications, plus deep founded knowledge in REFA and MTM methods is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including quick understanding and active listening, good team player.
- Ability to work independently with customers in complex project tasks as well as working in international project teams.
- Business fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English (knowledge of further languages especially German would be advantageous).
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for business travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Tel: +49 731 93680 272
Application form is loading ...