Project Engineer (m/f/d) focus on production planning
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in China we are looking for support in the area of assembly planning!
We can count on you here
- You will be responsible for the holistic planning of automated production systems in assembly at our customers in the automotive industry.
- By considering the complete production system, you will increase plant efficiency, prepare plant approvals, coordinate the installation, plant acceptance and start-up support.
- You will work on concept planning in your subproject and prepare the necessary specifications and tender documents.
- Furthermore, you support the alignment of the control technology of the plants, implement the plant control in the overall system and support the plant communication as well as the program flow.
- In addition, you will develop suggestions for cycle time and process optimization and create the production control plan.
- Furthermore, you will take interface management, as well as cost planning and monitor this continuously.
This is how you can convince us
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification.
- First professional experience in production and plant planning, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Confident English skills, German language skills advantageous.
- Willingness to travel for our various projects.
- As an analytically, strategically and conceptually strong communication talent, you interact confidently on an international level and with all hierarchical levels.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here!
Tel: +49 731 93680271
Application form is loading ...