Project Engineer (m/f/d) focus conveying technology
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in China we are looking for support in the area of assembly planning!
We can count on you here
- You will take the holistic planning of conveyor systems in body shop / assembly to our customers in the automotive industry.
- You will work on the concept planning in your subproject and create the necessary mechanical and/or electrical specifications and tender documents.
- In addition, you will support the selection of suitable conveyor technologies, implement these components in the overall system and support by the coordination with production process and building planning.
- For the investment decision you will prepare technical and economic evaluations of your developed concepts and carry out bid analyses as well as award recommendations.
- On site, you will coordinate the plant installation and start-up support and prepare the plant acceptance and release.
- You take the cost planning and follow it up continuously.
This is how you can convince us
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering with focus on automation/conveyor technology or a similar field.
- Plus, several years of professional experience in industry and/or consulting – ideally with insights into the automotive or supplier industry.
- Practice in planning and implementation of conveyor systems such as roller conveyors, overhead conveyors (EHB), automated guided vehicles (AGV), push plate conveyors or continuous moving conveyors.
- Ideally knowledge of Revit/TRICAD, MicroStation or Process Designer.
- Willingness to travel and business fluent written and spoken English and project management expertise.
- As an analytically, strategically and conceptually strong communication talent, you interact confidently on an international level and with all hierarchical levels.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here!