Project Engineer Assembly Planning (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in China we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- You accompany our customers from the digital product concept to the realization in the assembly line.
- Your area of responsibility includes the detailed planning and optimization of manufacturing processes, including the band balance and the preparation of time analyses, as well as the implementation of virtual installation examinations and feasibility studies.
- You will also be responsible for workplace design, considering taking ergonomic and occupational safety aspects.
- In addition, you will develop work plans and perform process FMEA’s.
- For your subarea within the project, you will prepare cost estimates and prepare decision documents.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the conception, procurement, and implementation support of operating resources.
This is how you can convince us
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering production or manufacturing technology or a similar field.
- First professional experience in industry and/or consulting – ideally with insights into the automotive or supplier industry.
- National and international willingness to travel and confident English skills.
- As an analytically, strategically and conceptually strong communication talent, you interact confidently on an international level and with all hierarchical levels.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here!
Tel: +49 731 93680271
Application form is loading ...