Project Engineer (m/f/d) automation/control technology
Are you ready for the transformation that creates success? Then become a driving force and a pioneer in our team and help us develop innovative solutions for our clients!
We can count on you here
- You will be responsible for the holistic planning of control technology for automated production systems in body shop and/or assembly at our customers in the automotive industry.
- You will work on the concept planning in your subproject and create the necessary specifications and tender documents.
- In addition, you will support the alignment of the control technology of the plants, implement the plant control in the overall system and support the plant communication as well as the program flow.
- For the investment decision, you prepare technical and economic evaluations of your developed concepts.
- You also prepare the plant release and coordinate the plant construction and the plant acceptance on site, as well as the start-up support.
- In addition, you will be responsible for cost planning and will monitor this continuous.
This is how you can convince us
- Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a similar field.
- First professional experience in industry and/or consulting – ideally with insight into the automotive industry.
- Practical experience in the field of plant engineering, as well as knowledge of control technology, for example EPLAN, INTEGRA, TIA or VASS.
- International willingness to travel, business fluent written and spoken English, teamwork and communication skills.
- As an analytically, strategically and conceptually strong communication talent, you interact confidently on an international level and with all hierarchical levels.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here!