Executive Assistant Intern (m/f/d)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in Charleston we are looking for an intern to support our Logistics / Supply Chain Executive Team.
We can count on you here
- Create and maintain company reports, documents and presentations
- Update ICA internal SharePoint on a regular basis with company related information
- Update and maintain schedule in alignment with the department in Germany
- Support project acquisition process for open tenders (e.g., consultant profile creation, tracking / updating HR tools)
- Provide assistance in creation of sales and internal presentations
- Support logistics and supply chain projects
- Perform other duties as required
This is how you convince us
- Pursuing Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Operations Management/ Supply Chain, or other related field
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- English language
- Professional demeanor
- The minimum duration of the internship will be 6 months with possibility for up 12 months and/or permanent position.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here.