Industrial Engineer (m/f/d) – Process Optimization (full time/part time)
Paris | Toulouse
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in France we are looking for qualified support!
We can count on you here
- You carry out process planning and efficiency improvement projects for our customers from a wide range of industries.
- On the basis of workshops, you will develop target processes together with our customers, which you will analyze with the help of MTM or REFA methods and develop further improvement measures.
- You are responsible for the design of new and existing workplaces in production.
- You also carry out the balancing of the production flow (line balancing).
- You prepare the results you have determined, present them to the customer and support the implementation of the defined measures in operational practice.
This is how you convince us
- Successfully completed engineering degree with a focus on industrial engineering or an above-average completed technical training.
- First professional experience in industry and/or consulting – ideally with insights into different industries, is an advantage.
- Ideally knowledge in REFA and/or MTM methodology, as well as in work and time management and lean management.
- Willingness to travel as well as fluent written and spoken English.
- As an analytical, strategic and conceptual strong communication talent, you interact confidently on an international level as well as with all hierarchical levels.
Our Beneﬁts: This is what you can expect
Experience our open atmosphere, in which we work together as partners. What connects our teams across countries and projects you may ask? Our common visions - together we bring innovations forward! It is important to us that your career harmonizes perfectly with your personal life planning. To help ensure that this is the case, we are committed to providing you with a comprehensive range of benefits. Discover the benefits our employees enjoy here.
Application form is loading ...