Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Greenville | Tuscaloosa | Charleston (SC)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams US we are looking for qualified support at different locations!
- Reviews new product design impacts through the Change Management System process and provides feedback on process time analysis and investment requirements.
- Analyzes product design impacts and prepares product change information packages for implementation.
- Provides engineering plan requirements for manufacturing enhancements.
- Drafts and designs layout of equipment to illustrate maximum efficiency; and
- Documents required product and process changes in computer based internal system.
- U.S. Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering and six months of professional experience as Project Engineer.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...