Senior Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
Greenville | Tuscaloosa | Charleston (SC)
To further expand our project teams in Greenville (SC) and Tuscaloosa (AL) we are looking for a:
- Analyze and improve manufacturing structures and process cycles for maximum efficiency while using the Lean methodology and Lean tools, such as value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, JIT, One-Piece- Flow and TPM.
- Develop, evaluate and improve assembly process and process methods utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication process, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality control standards.
- Plan and/or lead engineering changes and deviations for assembly.
- Analyze and plan space requirements and workflow, design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Coordinate with finance, procurement, design staff and vendors concerning product design, process tools, fixtures and equipment to ensure efficient production methods and organize purchase of equipment, materials or parts.
- Above average technician or engineer qualification specializing in e.g. Mechanical Engineering or a comparable degree and professional experience, preferably in or for the automotive industry.
- Practical experience in the field of Lean methodology and Lean tools, such as value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, JIT, One-Piece- Flow and TPM.
- Proven results in the planning and realization of complex projects.
- Good command of German and English (knowledge of further languages would be advantageous).
- Interested in other cultures and flexible to do long-term projects in the U.S. and abroad.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...