Logistics Structure & Material Flow Engineer (m/f/d)
Greenville | Tuscaloosa | Charleston (SC)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in the are of logistics planning we are looking for qualified support!
- Develop material handling concepts for our customers, primarily in the automotive industry.
- Develop concepts for an optimized material staging, material flow and direct delivery processes, including warehouse structures and systems as well as technical equipment for material staging and transportation.
- Create layout plans or optimize existing.
- Design strategies, how logistics systems can be more efficient by implementing Lean tools such as JIT, JIS, Kanban, milkrun etc.
- Develop new methods and standards for supply chain processes.
- Oversee the implementation of all actions.
- Above average engineer qualification specializing in Logistics, Supply Chain or Production Management or a comparable degree and professional experience in the field of logistics, preferably in or for the automobile industry.
- Experience with methods such as layout planning, value stream analysis, JIS, JIT, Kanban or milkrun as well as concept development for warehouse structures and systems.
- Proven results in the planning and realization of complex projects.
- Good command of German and English (knowledge of further languages would be advantageous).
- Interested in other cultures and flexible to do long-term projects in the U.S. and abroad.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...