Industrial Engineer (Senior) (m/f/d)
Greenville | Tuscaloosa | Charleston (SC)
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project teams in the are of industrial engineering we are looking for qualified support!
- Plans and manages industrial engineering changes, deviations, process method changes and process sequence changes to logistical process;
- Implements draft layout of equipment to illustrate maximum efficiency;
- Reviews production schedules to facilitate the manufacturing procedure and activity;
- Initiates quality control procedures to optimize manufacturing and cost-effective benefits for logistical projects; and
- Performs sophisticated analysis on industrial process, quality and systems deficiencies.
- U.S. Master’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering and twelve months of professional experience as Industrial Engineer.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...