Aerospace Industrial Engineers and Logistics Planners (f/m/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
To further expand our project team in China we are looking for a:
- Developing concepts to maximize the efficiency of manufacturing processes at Customer Plants.
- Applying Lean Production and Lean Logistics methods/philosophies to existing and future manufacturing plants.
- Conducting Customer Trainings on all aspects of Lean Production.
- Designing systems aligned with logistics requirements, including material and information flows, operating resources, structures, and investments – from the suppliers through to production.
- Your duties will include assisting and supporting our partners in China with the planning and implementation of your projects.
- You will be responsible for professional and skilled project management in your task area.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of airplane assembly and manufacturing experience.
- Other required skills include process engineering and optimization, line balancing, process planning, time studies, MTM calculations, lean manufacturing, and efficiency improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including quick understanding and active listening, good team player.
- Ability to work independently with customers in complex project tasks as well as working in international project teams.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese or German.
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for domestic and international travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.