Aerospace Industrial Engineers and Logistics Planners (f/m/d)
Shanghai | Shenyang
Create the companies of tomorrow with us! To further expand our project team in China we are looking for qualified support in the area of industrial engineering and logistics!
Developing concepts to maximize the efficiency of manufacturing processes at Customer Plants.
Applying Lean Production and Lean Logistics methods/philosophies to existing and future manufacturing plants.
Conducting Customer Trainings on all aspects of Lean Production.
Designing systems aligned with logistics requirements, including material and information flows, operating resources, structures, and investments – from the suppliers through to production.
Your duties will include assisting and supporting our partners in China with the planning and implementation of your projects.
You will be responsible for professional and skilled project management in your task area.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of airplane assembly and manufacturing experience.
- Other required skills include process engineering and optimization, line balancing, process planning, time studies, MTM calculations, lean manufacturing, and efficiency improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including quick understanding and active listening, good team player.
- Ability to work independently with customers in complex project tasks as well as working in international project teams.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese or German.
- Based in Shanghai or Shenyang Office. Willingness for domestic and international travel over longer project durations is required.
- A modern, team-oriented working environment with many opportunities for personal development and further training on the job.
- Due to the worldwide presence of our customers, you have the chance to gain knowledge and experience in international projects.
Application form is loading ...